Monday, November 2, 2009

Wow, it's November!

Halloween was great. I didn't take any pictures of us together, sorry! I am just really bad about documenting things that we have going on right now.

We spent Halloween night with Derek and Lindsay Pugh in Dallas. They dressed as Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson, and I was a tennis player and Mark was Billy Mays. We ate dinner at Mia's and went to a party at Lindsay's friends apartment in Uptown.

After making an appearance at the party, we went to Uptown Bar & Grill and people watched and saw some great karaoke. We saw 2 Jon&Kate, multiple Michael Jacksons, a box of wine (with a working spout), 2 Jehovah's Witnesses (traveling together), and multiple Slutty "Fill-in-the-blanks". All around, the BEST Halloween I have had in my adult years!!

Mark had a 2nd interview today with a company in Richardson. He is super excited about it, and we pray so hard that he gets this job! We could finally relocate, which I am definitely ready for!! I love Fort Worth, but I am just ready for a change of location and to move up in the world!

Wow, I cannot believe its November already! Honestly, can you? I cannot wait for Thanksgiving this year! My mom and I are cooking together for the first time. I plan on going on home this weekend for Caitlin's wedding and try to plan what we are going to have for our dinner for all the men in our life (Dad, Austin, and Mark). I love my mom, and I really get excited to think about cooking such a big dinner - just sounds exciting.

Lastly, I am ready for Tech vs Baylor at the Cowboys Stadium! Wreck em Tech... in the good and the bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment