Saturday, January 23, 2010

Viva La Saturday


That's the Mills family, circa 1990. Wow, how good do we look?

This past weekend, we celebrated my grandparents' 40th wedding anniversary. We had it at the Roosevelt Ballroom in Waco. It was beautiful, and my mom and cousins did an amazing job setting everything up.

I have been on the hunt lately for some boots!! I don't mean cowboy boots, I have way too many pairs of those, but I want some black flat boots. Like these:

I have had some serious issues finding some since my feet are, well, HUGE. I don't like to buy anything online, because you have to WAIT for it to come in the mail, but I may just have to forgo the instant satisfaction and buy them online.

I had lunch with my old roomie Lauren today! I tried shopping for boots at the galleria, but no luck. We did a little bit of shopping (we each found something at SEPHORA!!), and we had lunch at Corner Bakery. Um, YUMMMMY Chicken Salad there, lots of fruit in it. It was amazing spending time with her after so long. I love love love that girl, and I am so happy we're much closer now. I seriously needed some girl time with her.

Now, Mark and I are planning to go look at a couple houses, and possibly go to the rodeo tonight. So many options available to us... Viva la Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the boots. I have a really hard time finding boots too but it's not for the same reason you do. I actually have relatively normal sized feet..well normal compared to the rest of me. My calves though...apparently I must have elephant sized calves because finding a boot to fit over said calves is a challenge.

    ReplyDelete