Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Visits

Things are insane around our house these days. I know I posted that I would put up some wedding pictures, but I have honestly had ZERO time to do so. I will find some time this weekend to make that happen since we have nothing major going on (thankfully)!



Two weekends ago, we went to visit my parents in Waco and to see their brand new house that my mom and dad designed! It looks amazing. My mom did such a good job on the details, and I can't wait for it to come together finally. Since we left, she has put up blinds and drapery, installed surround sound throughout the house, and installed satellite TV in each room. Needless to say, we will be returning for a visit soon.



Last weekend, Mark's parents came to Fort Worth for a visit. We went to the zoo, out to eat, played spades, and filled every last ounce of our time. I fear that our next visit with them will be much less exciting. We sort of pulled out the big guns on this trip, so we will have to scrap up some new material for next time. They also visited another church with us (which was not a keeper), and we even did some geocaching!


Mark's job search is going.... just going. He is definitely trying so hard to find something, and each time we think we're getting somewhere with a lead, there is a roadblock or no one calls back. I am praying so hard for him, and I am so proud of his patience and perserverance, but it does get frustrating at times. God will provide for us. Thankfully I have a great job, and we are not struggling to make it. I just can't buy new clothes and a new pair of shoes every week like before. BUMMER! Sacrifices are worth it (if it means my husbands loves me in old clothes and old shoes).


Mark and Megan Price are doing great is Fort Worth so far in 2009!

1 comment: