Sunday, April 5, 2009

Quality Time




I want to apologize to all for never posting. I have found ZERO amounts of time to sit down and write. I have spent my extra time watching Weeds Seasons 1 and 2 with Mark and reading my new book Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting by Bethenny Frankel. (SO GOOD!)

Work is going well lately, although VERY busy. Mark and I absolutely love spending lots of time together on the weekends. We did a love language quiz last week in Sunday School, and we both now have Quality Time as our top love language... my was previously Words of Affirmation.

Speaking of Sunday School, we found a new GREAT church! We are now attending Christ Chapel Bible Church here in Fort Worth. It is an amazing church, and we're going to the Young Marrieds class.

This coming weekend, we're heading to Amarillo for Easter. We're leaving on Thursday after I get off of work and staying through Sunday. I am very much looking forward to see my new side of the family and do some geocaching in Palo Dura Canyon.

Mark's quote of the day: "Megan, he's cheating!" Mark yelling at me during a video game, probably referring to some adolescent who shot and killed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment