Sunday, April 19, 2009

Megan, Mark and Stanley

Let me preface this post with a conversation that Mark and I had today which ended in us debating on what our most valuable posession is: our tv or our cars?

Stanley, our beautiful 52" Samsung LCD TV, is our wonderful, bright, joyful child and the apple of our eye. We recently go into watching Weeds, and it is definitely our new favorite show. We have to wait a while until Season 4 comes out on Blu Ray, so we joined Netflix to keep us interested until then.

Netflix is the best deal ever! It saves so much money on renting movies from Blockbuster, and they have all the Blu Rays you could possibly want!

We haven't just been sitting around watching TV all day every day though. We went the Amarillo last weekend for Easter, and it was so great being there with EVERYONE! We went to Palo Dura Canyon, did a couple Easter Egg Hunts, played games, ate great food, and visited with the Bean Family!!

I like going away for the weekend, but then we have we have weekends like this one here in DFW, and I realize that we live in such a great city. I have spent a lot of this weekend cleaning unfortunately, but our apartment really needed it. It still needs more, but it seems much more managable at this point. I wish we could keep things in order as we live day to day, but my husband doesn't seem to share in that sentiment.

This coming weekend - we head to LUBBOCK! I am so excited about seeing everyone, and celebrating Holly's baby shower.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about you coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...you left out the greatest part about your weekend... My Birthday!! ;)

    ReplyDelete