Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lubbock or Leave It

I love Lubbock, and I always will. Mark hates Lubbock, and he probably always will.

We went to LUBBOCK a couple weekends ago to visit Zach, Emily, Brandi, etc. and for Holly's baby shower. We got there on Friday night, and I am always up to go out when I get in town no matter what time of day. We met up with Emily and others for her "Lubbock Birthday" since last weekend we celebrated her "Dallas Birthday."

We met them out at Mesquites which is the most boring place in all of Lubbock (other than Luby's) -- sorry. It made me feel old and boring, so we went across the street to Crickets which I LOVE! After we made the switch, I felt much more ALIVE.

Saturday was filled with baby things, the NFL draft, and the Mavs/Spurs game. We also had dinner at Ruby Tequila's (man I love that place), and we played a little football out at the Village Township.

This weekend, Mark and I are heading to Waco to see my family and celebrate Mother's day. We got our wedding DVD finally, and after I watched it I missed my family a lot. So, I cannot wait to be home. PLUS, the pool is being filled with water as we speak and will be SWIMABLE this weekend!!!! I already have my bathing suit packed.

We got bikes this week! Finally... Mark and I both have been wanting bikes, and we broke down and got them! We rode them around in Trinity Park near our apartment, and it was hard but fun. I can't believe after all this time of Mark holding out on me that he finally broke down and let us get them. This is the first bike I have owned since I was probably 7 years old.

That is pretty much all that is going on these days. I hope that I can get back into a groove of posting more often, but I just can't seem to find the time.

xoxo -Meg-

No comments:

Post a Comment